Posts Tagged ‘Basketball’
Futsal, or indoor soccer is a sport derived from the union of other sports: soccer, which is the basis of the game, water polo, volleyball, handball and basketball. Taking of these are not only part of the rules, but also some playing techniques.
The players of this sport requires a lot of technical skill and mastery over the ball as well as speed and precision in performing both the receiving, passing or gestures technicians.
Initially governed by the International Federation of Futsal (FIFUSA), today there are two world bodies, the World Association of Futsal (AMF) and the Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA). The latter became a sport called “soccer 5″ very similar to Futsal FIFUSA, when it became extinct, although today this soccer 5 or “Showbol” takes place in Mexico (indoor soccer) and the United States (Indoor Soccer ).
Despite the efforts of both the MFA and FIFA to unify this form and be recognized by the International Olympic Committee, neither entity has achieved its purpose, leaving result in stagnation of the discipline, as in Europe and South America are played with rules similar but different and in some cases using the same athletes for events of both entities, as FIFA prohibits its athletes practicing Futsal AMF.
Each team must have a plan for basketball practice to carry through successfully and improving the skills of each player and the team? S unit in the field. Each player will have to hone their offensive and defensive skills to be prepared for each and every one? Attacks? on the field the other team.
One of the fundamental skills, primarily requiring perfect is leaking. Without the ability to dribble and maintain controlled drip and concise, it will be in a bit of trouble on the court? against both other players and referees to watch illegal leak, carrying the ball and so on. Each player will have to learn and improve their control over the ball placement and ball speed as a boat on the field defining a shot.
You have to practice and perfect these points when using each hand. If you are right of control and the right skills will be easier to tune in, but do not forget the left hand. If you can get as good or as good skills, and speed control with his left hand and is likely to capture the other team’s surprise and will be harder for them to defend against them. The coach with confidence that each participating team member exercises to improve and refine each of the basketball players dribble.
Every basketball player and the team must practice to improve their skills. When you begin playing with a team coach teaches the easy plays basketball and basketball shooting techniques. These are the basics of the game and the better you are at all this, it better be at once on the field and improve their skills and abilities. If you wish to improve their basketball shooting skills, you will definitely want to work each year shooting the basketball coach who has practice.
Once the technique is the practice may want to try it: Put your body a few feet from the basket, standing with feet apart and as if you’re ready to jump, one foot slightly ahead of the other, knees slightly bent most of their weight should be on the balls of your feet, shoulders square to the basket and keep your head up.
Place the ball in his hand the power with the arm bent at a ninety degree angle and your other hand and stand in front of your face and proceed to shoot and throw the ball using the technique to turn your wrist and push the arm to force the hand ball to the basket. You should practice this move and perfect before they are able to learn basketball trays. Basketball trays also take longer to learn and perfect which includes dribbling, moving his feet and fired an accurate, consistent and accurate.
The Football hall (originally called football Hall ) began in the Eastern Republic of Uruguay in 1930 (South America) by the idea of Professor Juan Carlos Ceriani (1903 – 1996), he plied his trade in the Christian Association Youth (YMCA).
In Uruguay, at that time the game was experiencing a boom rarely seen, and this was a reason that the famous “blue” (is the name given to the Uruguayan national team since his shirt is of that color) had won the gold medals Olympic Games in Amsterdam (Netherlands) in 1924 and in Colombes (France) in 1928 as well as the first world championship played in Uruguay’s capital Montevideo in 1930.
In every corner of Uruguay improvised a football field to practice it, for that reason, Professor Juan Carlos Ceriani saw that the young people were stimulated and encouraged to practice the sport, regardless of the size of the field or the type of surface on which they played (grass, asphalt, wood).
Thus it took bases of different sports as water polo, handball, basketball, football, links and drafted the regulations of this new discipline of football.
Basketball took the number of players per team and match length (40 minutes) Hand ball the ball slightly and chop small arcs of water regulation basically Polo archers and without neglecting traditional concepts of football. Read the rest of this entry »
The Spanish power forward Pau Gasol said today to have a memory “special” in the game he played with the president, Barack Obama, which was organized to celebrate his 49 birthday, which involved a group of NBA stars.
It was very nice, very special that I was lucky enough to live this summer when he invited me to his birthday,” Gasol told told Efe in which it recognized that “it was a luxury and an honor for the part of all participants and guests.
Gasol explained, was invited to participate in a friendly when he finished the season but was asked to maintain complete confidentiality about the meeting, which was finally held in August in Washington.
The president is passionate about basketball, a sport as a teenager he dreamed of playing professionally. “He loves basketball, enjoys a lot,” Gasol said. Read the rest of this entry »
In cricket, say, catches win matches. This means that you have closure on every opportunity that comes your way. In basketball, too, the opponents can take advantage of every opportunity to score. At that time, the defense gets to work. The defense has to be strong and should not let the team score with ease. There are some basketball defense drills designed for that purpose, like any other game equipment such as football. These exercises are meant to inform all players and defensive tactics to prevent the other team from scoring. That’s exactly what we see – and play defense in basketball. Wait for me here mate in defensive tactics in basketball!
Basketball Defense Technique
1. The hands should be above your head and should be on the move during a game. Beaten in the opponent’s ball in motion or in flight, is enough to send it off course and prevent the player from scoring.
2. You need to study the zone defense and man to man defense in depth and should try to practice that way. Besides, familiar with the strategy of the double team, full-court press and half. zone defense means that each player has a specific area to guard and man to man defense, as its name suggests, is where he focuses on a proponent of an attacker. Moreover, the indicator of the weakness of the opponent, and their attack patterns. Read more on basketball drills for beginners.
3. If you see a shot is being taken, take a leap toward the ball and hit him in the direction where you can get, if possible. If that is not possible out of the game. However, in this case the possession of the ball is with the opponent.
4. Promote a sense of alert and sharp cutting basketball offensive moves. This will help you react quickly when the game is in progress and can create scoring opportunities for his team. The anticipation as to where the ball can go a long way to help you with it. Absorbing ability of the transition from offense to defense or vice versa is ideal. How to play defense in basketball is incomplete without this.
5. When the ball is on the other side of the court, make sure you are in the position of defense “help.” You should be alert and ready to double and assist in case the player with the ball is beaten.
6. polish their basketball skills base will help to improve on defense. Proper positioning, footwork and form are important skills to master in this regard. Read more about how to shoot a basketball well.
7. If a player cock again to shoot a ball, make sure you put your hand that is closest to yours. For example, if the player is right handed, your left hand out. Remember that the closer the ball is the attacker, the closest we have to be for him.
A task so fundamental basketball known as the give and go. It is also known by the name pass and cut. This movement is a very popular movement to make the players and the ball in good shooting position on the court. This is a method of isolation of defense, so the offense can get in a good position and the ball can be delivered to the shooter.
The game of give and go is something that every team uses. It is a versatile piece that can be adjusted to suit the players and the team. Every basketball player should understand the give and go play.
The game is going to give and the player with the ball passing to another player, then cut to the basket, getting the ball and make the shot. The player responsible for the basket at the end of the work has to be nimble and quick. The player receiving the ball has to be a defender of the ball well and have a great pass.
Tips to get the job
During the give and go that it is important that the first player, the player with the ball at the start of the work, you can get in position to make the basket quickly. Not much time for the player to cut and get into position. Read the rest of this entry »
This article will not be a chronic use. If you expected a detailed summary of what was the Spain-Serbia in the quarterfinals of the Mundobasket, you can not find it here. This is an opinion, has spent enough time (48 hours) for others to take care of telling how the game went. Even so, I will include the same statistics, and also discuss it here.
Organize the affairs of say in six points:
1. The first thing we do is good basketball fans to thank this group of players and friends who have gained so much success and have generated so much joy in the last 4 years. Gold in the World Cup Japan 2006, silver in European Madrid 2007, another silver medal in the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games and a gold again, the last to date, Poland European Championship 2009. Have gradually abandoned ship coaches ( Pepu Hernandez and Aito Garcia Reneses ) and players ( Sergio Rodriguez , Carlos Cabezas , Berni Rodriguez , Carlos Jimenez ), without whose contribution these successes have never been the same. Special mention Jiménez former captain, who both longed for the times in the national team and that made a contribution undervalued at the time that it took place and that ultimately became a dirty job not fully appreciated in day, but very important. Read the rest of this entry »
Completed and the Group Stage , the brand new 2010 FIBA World Basketball Championship started in the knockout phase with the knockout stages , where the top four from each group fought a duel in a single party, being one step closer to glory , or go home empty handed.
One of the most exciting duels was lived between Argentina and Brazil , which also have a “dye” extra (related to their eternal rivalry in football) was a return match with shared leadership at every stage, and a tiny difference that was exploited by one of the world’s best players, Luis Scola .
Speaking of minute differences, the match between Serbia and Croatia left only a difference of one point, contrasting widely with the result that left the match between the United States , worthy candidate for the title, and Angola , who could not show too much against an opponent as powerful .
A year back the basketball tournament’s most exciting and spectacular of all who compete. The Final of the NCAA Tournament is always a good excuse to soak up basketball theory, to illustrate the wonders of the broadcasts of CBS, to get to know as far as possible future stars of the NBA (or Europe) or to see a lesser extent, the different aspects of the system of recruitment. We went from small universities full of white players at major programs based on one-and-done ” in a competition that can match the Universities of 2 000 students with other over 20 mil. This year, not having much free time and an internet connection in a position, I can not accurately track matches, so I try to be based on box scores and seen during the regular season to give the best I can give .
First this year has been slightly altered the competition system . We went from 65 teams and a previous round to 68 and four games this year called “Round 1″, in which the winning teams do not necessarily occupy the seed (seeded) numbers 16. In the Eastern Region will play Texas-San Antonio and Alabama St for the post 16 and Alabama-Birmingham and Clemson by 12, in the South will play Southern California and Virginia Commonwealth in the South 11 and North Carolina-Asheville and Arkansas-Little Rock the 16. Read the rest of this entry »